In partnership with the City of Corinth, Community Waste Disposal provides a comprehensive program for all refuse and recycling needs.
Trash will be collected once a week.
Household trash must be placed in customer-owned cans or disposable bags or boxes. When filled, containers may not weigh more than 40 pounds each.
Trash and bulk items – to a maximum total of 10 items per week – will be serviced.
Your recyclables will be collected once a week, on your trash day.
Place recyclables in the blue recycle cart. If you have extra recyclables, place them in blue bags (from Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc.), kraft bags, or cardboard boxes and put them next to the recycle cart.
Roll out your cart only when full – 40 lb maximum.
Please ensure that your recyclables are at least 10 feet away from your trash cart, and three (3) feet away from obstacles such as mailboxes, cars, fences, gas meters, and drainage ditches.
Place the blue recycling cart with handles toward the street.
Bulk & Brush Collection
Bulk and brush will be collected on your trash pickup day. Brush must be tied and bundled in 4-foot lengths. The maximum weight is 40 pounds. No loose brush will be picked up.
Bulk and trash items – to a maximum total of 10 items per week – will be serviced.
Place all bulk and brush items next to your trash receptacles no later than 7:00 am on your designated service days.
Bulk – Acceptable
- Toys and Yard Tools Tagged as “Bulk Item”
- Bundled Carpet in 4-foot Lengths
- Fence Panels No Larger than 4’x6′
- Washing Machines, Dryers, Water Heaters and Kitchen Appliances
- Refrigerators/Freezers (Must be tagged certifying removal of refrigerants)
Bulk – Prohibited
- Commercial Construction and Remodeling Debris
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Tires, Batteries, and Propane Tanks
- Additional Trash Bags
- Loose Debris (Debris must be placed in a box or other container no larger than 2’x2’x4′ and weighing no more than 50 pounds.)
Household Hazardous Waste & Used Electronics Door Side Collection
CWD’s HHW & Used Electronics Door Side Collection program encourages safe, easy, and responsible disposal of approved hazardous waste and electronics. It is available to Corinth residents every other Monday, with a once-a-month collection maximum allowed per resident.
Items accepted via the HHW & Used Electronics Door Side Collection program include poison, solvent, oil-based and latex paint, aerosols, used motor oil, auto batteries, fluorescent tubes, and televisions.
How to Prepare for your HHW & Used Electronics Collection
- Call CWD at 972.392.9300, Option 2.
- CWD will mail you a collection kit.
- Assemble your HHW according to the instructions provided.
- Place your HHW at your doorstep, where CWD will pick it up.
Bags must be placed near your entrance door, garage, or another area IN FRONT OF YOUR HOME. Do NOT place HHW curbside.
- Do not overfill the bag.
- Only the bag provided to you may be used.
- Bag must be closed securely.
- Items outside the bag must be placed in a cardboard box. Items accepted OUTSIDE THE BAG are used electronics, auto batteries, fluorescent straight tubes, CFLs and televisions ONLY.
- Do not drag the bag.
- Pack the bag where it will be placed for collection.
- Wrap multiple fluorescent tubes together with tape. If available, use the original packaging to hold the tubes and stand them up to prevent breakage.
- Do not fill with pool chemicals as this can start a fire.
- Place cardboard box(es), containing only acceptable items, next to the bag.
If your recycle cart has been damaged or needs replacement due to normal wear and tear, please call 972.392.9300, Option 2, to request a replacement recycle cart.
Trash services are provided once a week.
Recycling services are provided once a week.
Bulk and Bundled Brush services are provided on your trash and recycling pickup day.
Please see the map below to determine the pickup day for your area.
CWD provides all Commercial Trash and Recycling Services to customers in the City of Corinth.
Contact CWD’s representatives to change or set up new service at 972.392.9300, Option 2, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Corinth Brochure is available to browse online or to download.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q How do I get my recycle cart replaced it is damaged or has normal wear and tear?
A Please call CWD Customer Service at 972.392.9300, Option 2.
Q How do I get extra trash collected or items that are not in compliance picked up?
A Request an estimate for a special pickup by calling CWD Customer Service at 972.392.9300, Option 2, or by emailing photos of the extra items to email@example.com. Estimates are free.
Q Whom should I call to request a recycle cart? What does it cost?
A If you have set up your water service with the City of Corinth, you are automatically set up for trash and recycling service. If you do not have a blue CWD recycle cart, please contact CWD Customer Service at 972.392.9300, Option 2. For billing information, please contact the City of Corinth at 940.498.3294.
Q Where can I take my extra trash or bulk to dispose of myself?
A Items can be dropped off, free of charge, at the CWD Transfer Station, 2010 California Crossing Road, Dallas, TX 75220. The hours are Wednesday – Saturday from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm, excluding holidays. A copy of your current water bill is required.
Q My trash and/or items for recycling were not picked up. Is there anything I can do?
A Please contact CWD Customer Service at 972.392.9300, Option 2, within 24 hours of your missed pickup.