Loading Events
This event has passed.

Centered around the theme of being “First to the Fourth,” Market Street Allen USA serves as the community’s Fourth of July celebration, uniquely held the last Saturday of June every year.

Did you know that only 10% of the waste generated at Allen USA Celebration is discarded as trash with the remaining 90% recycled, composted, or consumed? Event organizers strive to keep the event one of the largest Zero Waste events in the country!

Come on out and join in the fun! Lots of activities for the whole family!

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!